Tuesday, February 17, 2009

At last some photographs ...

I brought along Jim to handle technical issues. I thought over a decade in the tech sector would have taught him something. Turns out we've had loads of technical issues since we've been here. Everything from computer access, wireless router issues which in turn rendered our Vonage Internet phone inoperable, trouble uploading video and a broken USB cable for our digital camera. But my indefatiguable husband has come through and now we have working computer, router, internet phone (that means you can call us on our 202-342-3858 line) and we have a new reader for our digital camera. (We still have trouble uploading video, but I'll take what I can get.)

So for those interested, and just to prove that we really did come to Israel, here are some shots from our first six weeks:

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love the mud pictures.
Alas, is my younger bro losing his passion for play? Need I remind him of face painting at Circus World and authentic Amazon tribe attire? Has the loss of pigment from his hair or the actual loss of hair rendered our Sampson powerless in the face of the ridiculous and silly? Woe is me, if this be true!
But wait, there may be light ahead, for upon my hoped for visit, I would like nothing more than to sling happily the abundant Israeli mud with my niece, my nephews, my sister-in-law, and, yes, my brother!